Photo taken from one of my fav websites. I urge you all to take a look.
I now have to reveal five things about myself:
- I have a compulsive disorder when it comes to magazines. If it’s one of my monthly’s I have to be the first to read it, if somebody does before me, I will buy a new one. Then I have a ritual for a Sunday morning at home, this is to read the supplements in a specific order. Take it Easy, Fabulous then Celebs. I don’t know why, that’s just how it is.
- I hate putting tights on, and have to mentally prepare myself before putting them on.
- Julia Roberts has always and will always be my favourite actress. She is amazing.
- I have always have had hair, and will most likely always have hair that cascades down by back. It is ridiculously long.
- Up to this point, I have never dyed my hair. But Blake Lively is the one reason that makes me want to go blond.
So, I now pass this onto five other Stylish Bloggers. Here’s my pick…
The party season is fast approaching and we need to decide what we are going to wear to the endless number of Christmas parties we have to attend.
Whether we go all out in a bit of sparkle or make a statement in a printed dress, no matter what we always revert back to the old faithful, the Little Black Dress.
Here are some of my favourite’s worn by celebrities over the years.
And here is the woman who created the first one, and has ensured that women always have something to wear on a night out.
Posted in Balmain, Blake Lively, Chanel, Cheryl Cole, Coco Chanel, Diane Kruger, fashion, Jennifer Aniston, Jennifer Lopez, Lea Michelle, Little Black Dress, Red Carpet, style, Zoe Salanda | Tagged Coco Chanel, Little Black Dress | Leave a Comment »
I love a good photo shoot and this photograph is from a good one. Styled by Anna Dello Russo, who is on my list of people wardrobe’s I would love to have a rifle through.
The photo is from this month’s Nippon Vogue, shot by Giampaolo Sgura.
Alessandro Ambrosio looks beautiful, shot for the beauty supplement in the last issue of the year, wearing a Victoria Beckham dress (which we have seen before on Cameron Diaz at the Vanity Fair Oscar After Party).
If only I could have a jawline like this ….. *dreams*
Posted in Alessandro Ambrosio, Anna Dello Russo, Cameron Diaz, fashion, Giampaolo Sgura, model, Models, Oscars, Photography, style, Victoria Beckham, Vogue | Tagged Alessandro Ambrosio, Anna Dello Russo, beauty, Cameron Diaz, Nippon, Oscars, photo shoot, Vanity Fair, Victoria Beckham, Vogue | Leave a Comment »
I do apologise for the less than creative headline.
Anyway, this post is for the little sister, because I know how much she adores this collection, she swooned when she first saw it.
So here is my pick of the best.
I always look forward to the Marchesa collections, as I know that these are the dresses to watch. These are the dresses that are going to make it down the Red Carpet. I live in the vain hope that one day I will get to wear a design by Georgina Chapman. She is a truly gifted designer, and knows how to make a woman feel special.
Here is my pick of some of the best from the collection.
Which is your favourite?